Things We Do - CSR - SISTERS POINT
THINGS WE HAVE DONE
- SISTERS POINT continuously design and develop a range of sustainable styles crafted from organic cotton, recycled polyester, or ECOVERO™ viscose. We want sustainable styles to become a bigger and bigger part of our collection.
- We have put together a wash and care guide for the consumer, a guide that can help extend the life of your garments. All of our garments also feature care labels which inform the consumer on the proper care of the products.
- Collection samples which have been used by our salespeople are sold in the shops at sample sales. Nothing gets thrown out.
- We donate garments that are unsold or have small defects for recycling, reuse or charity, because we do not want anything to go to waste.
- The company sorts its waste and sends cardboard, plastic, toner and glass for recycling.
- We are working to ensure that as soon as possible, the packaging we use in our warehouse and send our customers will be made from recycled materials. Wherever possible, we are replacing all plastic bags with recycled plastic. Shopping bags are now made from recycled polyester. In addition, we use as little packaging as possible and the smallest possible boxes/bags in order to reduce CO2 emissions during transport and to minimise waste.
- Inside the company, we are transitioning to energy-saving light sources wherever possible. At our headquarters, for example, the old chandeliers have been replaced with new pendant lamps. In other words, a week of the old chandeliers' energy consumption can now stretch to an entire year for the pendant lamps.
- Where possible, we purchase organic and sustainable products for our own consumption within the company. This includes foods, soaps, paper and gifts.
- In our window cleaning, we have switched from soap, chemicals and water to a system which exclusively uses water.
- We want the best for all our employees and wish them good health. Therefore, we have created a smoking policy for the benefit of both smokers and non-smokers.
- Wherever possible, we recycle shop fittings and other in-house furniture; what we don't use, we donate for recycling and reuse.
- We believe that everyone deserves a good life. That's why we donate to charity every year, for example to the Danish Cancer Society, Danmarks Indsamling, etc.
- We have created our own CODE OF CONDUCT to ensure mutual understanding and agreement about the expectations we have for our partners.